Withdrawals, Rollovers and Loans

Certain employer-sponsored retirement plans (such as 401(k) and 403(b) plans, SEP-IRAs and SIMPLE IRAs) and individual retirement products (such as Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and Flexible Premium Annuities (FPAs)) allow withdrawals, rollovers and loans, as appropriate. Before you continue on this page, you should confirm whether the retirement account from which you wish to take a withdrawal or loan, or to which you wish to roll over amounts, is under an employer-sponsored retirement plan or an individual retirement product. Learn just about everything there is to know about withdrawals, rollovers and loans with this helpful resource.